Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

2014 Honda CBR300 vs 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300

31K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  Bkkthumper 
#1 ·
Compare and discuss the CBR300 and Ninja 300 in this thread.

#3 ·
The CBR300R should be priced a few hundred dollars less than the Ninja 300. Ergonomics and handling for the CBR300R will be virtually identical to that of the CBR250R, so that comparison to the Ninja 300 is easy to make right now... just go ride a CBR250R and a Ninja 300.

#19 ·
While I was reading this page

I noticed this comment

Ok so the Honda CBR 300 is less than the Ninja 300 right? ok its cheaper when you buy it, but in the long run the Honda will have more frequent replacements for consumables, things like the brake pads, chains and cam chain tensioners will go long before the Ninja 300.
Why is that so? It doesn't explain. Why would brake pads, chains, etc go faster on the Honda?

#32 ·
CBR 300 R now on sale here in Thailand.

A new owner has posted on a Ninja 300 forum - maybe it's the same person posting here under the username "300r" - and has quoted his price for a Repsol version as 182,000 baht - about 3200GBP, 5500USD, 5900AusD, 4100 Euro - which is about the same price as the 300 Ninja ABS Special Edition here in Thailand.

I just had to, Repsol CBR300R - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

This person also has a Ninja 300 which he seems to be keeping so maybe there'll be some comparison reports coming along from him.

#34 ·
I'm a longtime Honda guy - have 4 Honda's in the stable now.

I will be in the market for a small knockabout in about a year. The CBR 300 is the likely winner but I always want to know how it compares to the competition. THere is much out there comparing the CBR to the Ninja.

What about the Yamaha R3 that is due out soon? If nothing else, the R25 seems pretty competitive now, so I wonder if the R3 will be the one to beat??

Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.