Headlight is in the oven...
Just got my car back from the shop today so I immediately pulled the 300 apart (again) this time for projectors. I love the look of a well done HID conversion and it's one of my favorite mods I've done to my Soul. 200F for 15 minutes seemed to work perfectly and with a little elbow grease & a medium sized flat screwdriver the assembly is open.
Housings will get the Plasti-Dip treatment before the projectors are installed for a nice matte black and durable appearance. Thinking about possibly integrating some turn signals.
I'll take pics as I put it all back together hopefully forming some sort of DIY by the end. Should be pretty sweet if it turns out half as well as the last set I did.