Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the number of posts on this swap, I've got the urge try it out. Going up one tooth helped my old CB360T back in the day. My bike is a 2021 CB300R.

·
Registered
354 Posts
After reading the number of posts on this swap, I've got the urge try it out. Going up one tooth helped my old CB360T back in the day. My bike is a 2021 CB300R.
There are lots of reputable vendors out there. Most give you a place to select your bike's name, model, year... and "match" what will fit under different categories of aftermarket parts. Here's a link to a 15T sprocket that fits your bike. I took a quick look and found this one. There's also RevZilla, Cycle Gear, Dennis Kirk to name a few other places.

Sunstar Front Sprocket | MotoSport

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Airhead, I've got an account with TwistedThrottle so I'll try them first. Update 10/8: Twisted Throttle offered only a couple of JT sprockets and these were 13T so went to the web to double check their line and there was nothing with higher teeth so skipped to SunStar Sprockets and they did not have the CB300R listed but did show sprockets for other CB300's like the F which did show 15T. After following this topic on this site, I believe those F model sprockets will fit. I'll probably drop the $25-30.00 and order one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts