Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so it start out on the way back from about a 6 hour run with 5 stops in between. The way back the bike lost power,from cruising 80 to 60mph. With shots of power then fall on its face. Ended up on the side of the road and trailered back home. I've cleaned the tank,replace the fuel pump, fuel filter, clean the injector with no change. It will not start now, shot starter in it and fires up no problem. Ive looked up alot and it is symptomatic of a bad fuel pressure regulator to a T. But ive looked up parts diagrams and cannot find one. I'm assuming because there might not be one of it is referred to as some other name. Or being Fuel injected do I have to replace the whole Throttle body???? If anyone can lead me to the answer I would greatly appreciate it guys and gals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate it. I have changed the fuel filter, as well as the the fuel pump,cleaned out injector.
Symptom wise,it is doing whathappens when a fuel pressure regulator goes bad. Thanks for the post airhead83!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I appreciate it. I have changed the fuel filter, as well as the the fuel pump,cleaned out injector.
Symptom wise,it is doing whathappens when a fuel pressure regulator goes bad. Thanks for the post airhead83!
Possibly verify the voltage is good going to the fuel system.. but that's above my capabilities and ay grade. If I can't see and tough it, I'm pretty much at a lose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts