• Black

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Matte Black/Yellow

Votes: 18 22.0%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just love all the decals on the Ross white color scheme. Is it going to cost more money to get a CBR300 with that color scheme or are they both priced the same? Do we even know what the price is on this bike yet?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just love all the decals on the Ross white color scheme. Is it going to cost more money to get a CBR300 with that color scheme or are they both priced the same? Do we even know what the price is on this bike yet?
No pricing yet, but I bet they're priced the same. We need more colors though.

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
When the 250R was first released in 2011, there were only two colors available.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just took a look at the 2014 Ninja 300 and I thought the black it comes it looks sick, a color I wish the CBR300 would come in:

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
That's right, now there's a repsol color scheme, can't wait for a Repsol CBR300R to come out :D

Repsol CBR250R

That'll be awesome I though they were missing a theme for it. The repsol has always been one of my favorites. Who knows maybe i'll end up with one but if not i'll stick with a red.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CBR300 in the red

VS.

Ninja 300 in black

Thoughts :) ????
Ninja 300 looks really good and because of that in just about any color it looks good, yes i'm saying the Ninja looks better than the CBR, I just find it hard to part with my Honda's :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the Millennium Red theme. I think if I was to get one. I'd get that color.
x2, it does look amazing. The red on the CBR300 goes really well with it, kind of like how red suits just about any Ferrari, same with ducati's

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
this time around the only thing missing would be the Repsol and the Ross white would be ncie if it had some HRC parts to back it up ;)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this time around the only thing missing would be the Repsol and the Ross white would be ncie if it had some HRC parts to back it up ;)
Repol model is a MUST, especially for the CBR300. The Repsol CBR300 will the most epic entry-level Respol bike from honda.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts