Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I read that Honda should announce the pricing for the CBR 300 in February at the Auto Expo. This comes from an Indian source mind you so who knows if it will be worldwide pricing or not.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
well, If it was announced that the CBR300R would be replacing the CBR250R then the pricing would only make sense to be close to that. I would think possibly near the $4,500 - $5,000 price range If I had to guess.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, If it was announced that the CBR300R would be replacing the CBR250R then the pricing would only make sense to be close to that. I would think possibly near the $4,500 - $5,000 price range If I had to guess.
Yeah thats what I though, it should be within that range, definitely not to be far off from the 250's pricing. Looking forward to official pricing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I mean that is super affordable and I think that is what they are going for with the bike. they would be foolish to price it much higher than $5,000. Will they continue to sell the CBR250 for a bit less?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean that is super affordable and I think that is what they are going for with the bike. they would be foolish to price it much higher than $5,000. Will they continue to sell the CBR250 for a bit less?
I doubt they will, it just makes sense to discontinue it. at least now if there are 2013 250's at dealers it will be easier to get better pricing on them as they try to clear them out.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I doubt they will, it just makes sense to discontinue it. at least now if there are 2013 250's at dealers it will be easier to get better pricing on them as they try to clear them out.
By next year the 250R will be obsolete and the 300R will be the replacement. I have a feeling they only did this to compete on the market with Ninja 300.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I'd say anything over $5400 would be too much for the CBR300. During the summer my friend bought a brand new Kawasaki Ninja 300 and he end up paying aorund $6000 after said and done.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its possible the CBR300 just keeps the 250s price...
They should do that, it's the best way for them to jump-start sales and get a lot of attention. Hopefully that will be the case, if not, hopefully pricing is not far off from 250 pricing.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
2014 Honda CBR300R Pricing

Came by an article on the CBR300R and now the expected price is going to be around $5000. For that amount do you guys think it's worth it? :confused:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow that's higher than what I was expecting, If you really want it over a 250R it will be worth it. But I will wait to hear what reviewers say about it over the out going 250R's.

Please provide a link to the article.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Are they going to sell the 250R next to the 300R? Seems like a better business move to discontinue the 250R so that people are forced to get the more expensive one. How much cheaper is the 250R?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts