Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any UK members interested in a meet up somewhere?

I live in Surrey and happy to travel.

Perhaps meet up centrally if that is feasible to those interested and ride off somewhere?

Any thoughts welcome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Any UK members interested in a meet up somewhere?

I live in Surrey and happy to travel.

Perhaps meet up centrally if that is feasible to those interested and ride off somewhere?

Any thoughts welcome.
Might've posted on one of my threads already, but I'm in Surrey (Redhill) & am out & about a fair bit! I ride a heavily decaled tri-colour CBR300R.

Myself & a couple of other bikers (on other bikes) are thinking of going to Ryka's on the 10th, so if you see this in time, then let me know if you're in! :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might've posted on one of my threads already, but I'm in Surrey (Redhill) & am out & about a fair bit! I ride a heavily decaled tri-colour CBR300R.

Myself & a couple of other bikers (on other bikes) are thinking of going to Ryka's on the 10th, so if you see this in time, then let me know if you're in! :D
Not been on the forum for a while so only just seen this reply. Had a family event that day so wouldn't have been able to make it.

Redhill is not far from me. I'm in Oxted and ride a tricoloured CBR300R too :) .

I'm usually out riding most weekends. Off to Duxford tomorrow for Remembrance Day.

Hopefully we'll catch up soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not been on the forum for a while so only just seen this reply. Had a family event that day so wouldn't have been able to make it.

Redhill is not far from me. I'm in Oxted and ride a tricoloured CBR300R too :) .

I'm usually out riding most weekends. Off to Duxford tomorrow for Remembrance Day.

Hopefully we'll catch up soon.
I'm heading out this Sat to the usual haunt at Box Hill. Will deffo be out as the weather is set to be very mild this coming weekend, maybe even for the 1 piece race suit :devil:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm heading out this Sat to the usual haunt at Box Hill. Will deffo be out as the weather is set to be very mild this coming weekend, maybe even for the 1 piece race suit :devil:
Weather is looking a bit rubbish on Saturday, but it could all change for the better.

Perhaps we can touch base at the end of the week and if you are still heading to Box Hill Saturday and it's dry I'll meet you there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Weather is looking a bit rubbish on Saturday, but it could all change for the better.

Perhaps we can touch base at the end of the week and if you are still heading to Box Hill Saturday and it's dry I'll meet you there.
Won't be meeting for a bit after my collision with the deer this morning. Once the bike has had repairs I'll be good to go!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Won't be meeting for a bit after my collision with the deer this morning. Once the bike has had repairs I'll be good to go!

Seen your post :( and sorry to hear of your collision, glad you are okay.

There's a link on your other post to price up the parts.

Give me a nudge when you are good to go and we'll catch up :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've just bought a cheap GS500, so I can get out & about on that while the CBR is temporarily 'out of action' & being nursed. Picking the GS500 up this Sat & free anytime after that!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've just bought a cheap GS500, so I can get out & about on that while the CBR is temporarily 'out of action' & being nursed. Picking the GS500 up this Sat & free anytime after that!
Hope all goes well picking up the GS500 on Saturday. I've ridden a couple of those in the past.

I'm on an early morning ride this Saturday from Box Hill to Bury Hill. Sunday is a bit of a wash out looking at the forecast. I need to check my plans but could be around the following weekend.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sent you a PM if you are around this weekend and interested in meeting at Box Hill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts