One color each year. (USA)

·
Registered
172 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Yup.. I agree the CB 300 F in white is the cat's a$$.

Reactions: Ravinoth

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Yes, the white is the best. The 2016 one is black, even in Canada. That's to blend with the dirty snow in the spring.
That gave us, Canadians, ABS, 'cause we were saying without them it would be a BS, eh?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I've only had one white bike...a 2014 Ninja 300, but it had grey decals and of course there is a lot of back showing from the frame, swingarm, etc, so it looked pretty nice, instead of like a refrigerator. I actually prefer the CB300F to Ninja because the Honda is lighter and has a slightly lower seat ht. You wouldn't think 20 lbs. would be so noticeable, but it is. The Ninja was a better high-speed internet bike though. The other thing about white: I read where white is easier to see, so it might be slightly safer. I always wear a white sweatshirt over my shirt for that reason. Seems like gray would be the hardest to see since it blends in with the road more. I'm a little surprised there's no ABS option for the CB300F for 2016. I probably wouldn't want it, but a lot of people would. Actually, other than color changes, the Ninja 300 hasn't changed since it came out in 2013, but they've always offered ABS as an option, so it's marketed more in competition with the CBR300R, I suppose. The CB300F probably appeals to an older group who might not value ABS quite so much since we've lived without it for many years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts