Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lmao, looks like one of those ad revenue spam sites that just generates garbage content designed to ping high on searches. That is pretty hilarious misinformation!

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Registered
225 Posts
I see all kinds of sites like this. Most of them mis-spell stuff like crazy! lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
wow & somebody probably got paid to write that review?

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Probably was written by a young 'moto-blogger' in some developing country... India or Thailand would be my guess. It has all the hallmarks of being written by someone who's not well versed in the usage & grammar of the English language.

Reading through the text, it sounds like who ever wrote it was really talking about the CRF250M, not the CB300F.

On that same site they have this "review" of the Asian market CBR250R: 2016 Honda CBR 250R | Honda Motorcycles Reviews ... while the photos feature the Repsol version of the CBR250R, the text of the review is clearly talking about the Honda Shadow.

Obviously that website has no one proof reading these articles who actually knows something about these bikes. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree Mike...but no inverted front forks..I can't believe how that got past the Editor and went on -line.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probably was written by a young 'moto-blogger' in some developing country... India or Thailand would be my guess. It has all the hallmarks of being written by someone who's not well versed in the usage & grammar of the English language.

Reading through the text, it sounds like who ever wrote it was really talking about the CRF250M, not the CB300F.

On that same site they have this "review" of the Asian market CBR250R: 2016 Honda CBR 250R | Honda Motorcycles Reviews ... while the photos feature the Repsol version of the CBR250R, the text of the review is clearly talking about the Honda Shadow.

Obviously that website has no one proof reading these articles who actually knows something about these bikes. :rolleyes:
The sad part is some people believe..if it on the internet,,then it IS TRUE.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
I agree Mike...but no inverted front forks..I can't believe how that got past the Editor and went on -line.
That's one of the many details which makes me think the review was actually written for the CRF250M, which does have inverted forks. A few of the other details in the review... long motocross style seat, 10+ inches of ground clearance, 18" spoked wheels, aluminum swing arm, etc... all point to the CRF250M.

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
The sad part is some people believe..if it on the internet,,then it IS TRUE.:rolleyes:
What! you mean some of the stuff on here is ficticious?? Next you'll be trying to convince me that Father Christmas is just a fat man in a red suit earning minimum wage with an unhealthy interest in small children :D

Ps. My bike really does do 102mph :p

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's one of the many details which makes me think the review was actually written for the CRF250M, which does have inverted forks. A few of the other details in the review... long motocross style seat, 10+ inches of ground clearance, 18" spoked wheels, aluminum swing arm, etc... all point to the CRF250M.
Opps! You are correct..my bad...:eek: Upon closer look the forks are inverted.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What! you mean some of the stuff on here is ficticious?? Next you'll be trying to convince me that Father Christmas is just a fat man in a red suit earning minimum wage with an unhealthy interest in small children :D

Ps. My bike really does do 102mph :p
Please give me your local Police Station #...I will let them know...:devil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts