Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I was looking into changing my front turn signals... I hate the “buggy” look the stock lights give the bike. I would like to put a flush led light on. Any suggestions? I am honestly having a hard time finding anything specifically for a CB300F. Any suggestions will help! Thank you!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Can't be arsed to take a further look but if the CB300F turn signals are the same part as the 300R (they look like the same part from a distance just relocated up higher compared to where the 300R's are located) IIRC TST Industries makes flushmount signals that fit right into the hole and look clean.

Personally I don't believe in them because it actually makes you harder to see when you're signalling for a turn and I don't think they're actually DOT approved but you do you. I do understand that the Ninja 400 has flushmount style signals from the factory but it's alll legit and DOT approved and everything.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't be arsed to take a further look but if the CB300F turn signals are the same part as the 300R (they look like the same part from a distance just relocated up higher compared to where the 300R's are located) IIRC TST Industries makes flushmount signals that fit right into the hole and look clean.

Personally I don't believe in them because it actually makes you harder to see when you're signalling for a turn and I don't think they're actually DOT approved but you do you. I do understand that the Ninja 400 has flushmount style signals from the factory but it's alll legit and DOT approved and everything.
I ended up going with a different type of turn signal that arent flush mount. The more I thought about it.... the more I decided safety over weighs looks! Will post a pic soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts