Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been following this guy Honda Pro Kevin for some time now as he's good for new release info but have just checked out his You tube site.

Here's a close up look at the 2017 300R colours. It's growing on me, think I like it more than the solid red now.

·
Super Moderator
3,002 Posts
Last week when I was at the Honda local dealer checking out the CRF250 Rally, they had one of these 2017 300R's in Red/White/Black on the floor, parked next to a 2017 CBR500R in the same color scheme... it's definitely a very sharp looking color scheme. And the Bronze colored crankcase side covers really add to the overall 'eye candy' effect.

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
391 Posts
The striping is still a little too frantic for my taste, but I absolutely dig the crankcase covers. Also, the Honda wing logo should have been black on red ones like mine. That looks better.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The striping is still a little too frantic for my taste, but I absolutely dig the crankcase covers. Also, the Honda wing logo should have been black on red ones like mine. That looks better.
But it is black on red, unless I'm going color blind. Are you meaning the main logo on the fuel tank?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts