Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its always interesting to see where other forum members are from and by far most of you are from North America with a smattering of Australasian and Thai riders and Mexico as well.

Curiously I've noticed very few UK members and I think one or two from Germany. So it got me wondering just how much of a seller the CBR300R/CB300F has been in the UK & Europe as these are huge population bases with potential for big sales. Or maybe not...

Can anyone from that part of the world shed any light on the matter?

·
Registered
130 Posts
In the UK the bike is too big to have on an A1 permit (beginner's license). Those drivers are limited to 125cc or less.

I think you are required to have an A1 for a year or two.

So the cbr300r and cb300f are too big for beginners and the average driver would probably think they are too small after they got their full permit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The 300 is popular in Thailand but they aren't visiting cbr300forum they are on Thai bike sites. Also the weather still isn't hot enough in many places to convince impulse shoppers it's time for a new bike.

It wouldn't be wise to predict worldwide sales figures from a survey of our members but it's a good question of where it's selling good/bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts