Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
This is crazy! These guys look like they are having a great time, and it also looks like it takes a ton of skill to ride these bikes around so fast. I'm not going to be leaning around corners and driving that fast with my bike any time soon.

Thanks for posting this up for us.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I love watching these video's, this is like the mens version of balet LOL
Now I wouldn't be surprised if someone has some balet music paying over a video like this, would be awesome to watch one like that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
"men's version of ballet" that' one way to put it, but I will point out that there are male ballet dancers and female motorcycle racer.

Well, are there women competing at this level in motorcycle racing? Is there a Danicka Patrick of motorcycle racing?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"men's version of ballet" that' one way to put it, but I will point out that there are male ballet dancers and female motorcycle racer.

Well, are there women competing at this level in motorcycle racing? Is there a Danicka Patrick of motorcycle racing?
Danica Patrick is a joke, shes only known because she photographs well. There have been tons of female racers and highly successful ones at that...

Category:Female motorcycle racers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Michelle Mouton is the fastest woman no one has ever heard of, and she was doing it in a Group B car ;) She also has the added benefit of being insane. <3

Michèle Mouton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
707 Posts
Danica Patrick is a joke, shes only known because she photographs well. There have been tons of female racers and highly successful ones at that...

Category:Female motorcycle racers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Michelle Mouton is the fastest woman no one has ever heard of, and she was doing it in a Group B car ;) She also has the added benefit of being insane. <3

Michèle Mouton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And don't forget about her involvement on the Speed channel and like on some TV shows which really helps her out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts