Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
the genuine ones?
I assume Genuine "Honda" ones. I believe that is what he means..however I could be very well incorrect.:laugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I finally broke down and purchased all the alternative carbon fiber parts from honda for my cb.
Those paired with the new r77 exhaust should look nice.
Ill post pictures as soon as they come in and are installed.

Cheers
I was thinking of replacing some of the red parts on my 2015 with some of the black parts of the 2016 CB300F once available. Curious as to how yours turned out with the carbon parts.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I was thinking of replacing some of the red parts on my 2015 with some of the black parts of the 2016 CB300F once available. Curious as to how yours turned out with the carbon parts.
You could be really different and use parts from a Canadian bike..just saying.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the Honda CF chain cover and the engine/exhaust cover on my 300f, really nicely painted carbon fiber plastic

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I finally broke down and purchased all the alternative carbon fiber parts from honda for my cb.
Those paired with the new r77 exhaust should look nice.
Ill post pictures as soon as they come in and are installed.

Cheers
Some photos of my red 300r with every piece of Carbon you can get basically except the gas tank front fairing. Only Tyga makes it and I'm not sure if I want to get it because it looks like a different weave pattern and slightly silverish..to me

Honda CBR 300 Forum - mikal's Album: 1-26 updated pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice work. I started to put red wheel stripe on yesterday but got frustrated with it and said screw it. May get the black reflective instead

1 - 20 of 45 Posts