Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one knows or already did extending their front fenders? not sure if cbr300r guys will be interested with the fender extension but for my cb300f i would like to put one because dirt and mud still making its way to the engine and exhaust pipe and some other parts.

Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fender Extender

Any one knows or already did extending their front fenders? not sure if cbr300r guys will be interested with the fender extension but for my cb300f i would like to put one because dirt and mud still making its way to the engine and exhaust pipe and some other parts.

Thank you
Fenda Extenda fender extender by Pyramid Plastics Honda CBR125, CBR250 '11-'14 & CBR300R - TwistedThrottle.com

Fits CBR300R so must fit the CB300F, I would assume.
Had the Pyramid unit on my NC700S and it worked 100% and was all but invisible. EASY fit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly what im looking for thank you jim fox. unfortunately its backorder but will get in touch with them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hmm...This seems like something I'm going to want to model up and 3D print to see how useful it is and if I can make one that's styled nicely. (This and some multi-color clutch/brake levers)

ABS will hold up well and "Bridge" (A type of Nylon filament) seem pretty durable so far, in my experience, for items that see a lot of abuse...There is even a way to strengthen these ABS items as much as 40%...it's called an acetone vapor bath. It blends together the layers and removes the "lines" in between layers. Perfect for a fender extension or a lever.

The picture is of a Common Access Card holder designed to hold 4 CAC's. It's not been put through a vapor bath because I wanted to see how long it would hold up without it. The print resolution is < 1mm (Cards are ~.9mm thick) and I've been wearing this thing daily for over a year without it failing even after dropping it many times, sitting on it, stepping on it, etc.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts