Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys , just got my honda narrow seat , like it so far , made a difference compare to the oem seat but not by much , the carbon style design looks great . what are your thoughts ? i posted some pics enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
I got a lower seat too, not for my self but someone shorter. Anyways, the lower seat is wider at the front compared to the stock where it angles narrow at the front. With an 30" inseam I found it cramped but someone with shorter legs it would work.

I'm not a fan of lowering a sporty bike cause of loss of ground clearence.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I put that seat on the wife's bike and didn't see much difference. If you want to really lower the bike buy this: CB300F lowering Link Links Kit Adjustable 2015 4 inch Adjustable New CB300 | eBay

I put that on the wife's bike and also dropped the front forks. It really took the bike down. Not as easy to install as the seat was but the seat didn't really cut it.
what did you do to drop the front forks? Did you install preload adjusters? If you did, do you mind telling me which brand or where you got them? Also if you like them and the quality.

·
Registered
104 Posts
what did you do to drop the front forks? Did you install preload adjusters? If you did, do you mind telling me which brand or where you got them? Also if you like them and the quality.
I just loosened the front fork clamps and moved them up a bit and retighted them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Glad to see feedback on this replacement seat. Being a short rider, it was pretty high up on my To-Buy list. I'm making do now with the stock seat, so maybe I'll invest my money elsewhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts