Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, I was just thinking about installing an old school round headlight and was wondering if the CB300F would look good in them. Whats your viewpoint on this? and also, if anyone knows of a place where i can get and install one that would be helpful as well if I do make the decision to do so. Thank ya'll very much.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm sure it's possible but when you remove the headlight there is a large black shroud behind it that links into the gauge cluster. I think it would be a lot of work to make it look good.

This is probably as close are you're going to get without designing your own parts...

·
Registered
49 Posts
For me, the right "look" for a naked bike is a round individual unit suspended from fork uppers and two round gages for instruments (although additional lamps and gages are fine). The CB300F though, is in the modern style and the headlight/instrument setup is just too nice to screw with (so I won't). The shrouds are a different story and I will be doing fabrication to give the naked look I think Honda should have given us. Photos at the end of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts