Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody!

i just wanted to post out there that i've purchased shogun frame sliders from revzilla and they're perfect! the dealership wanted to charge me $150.00 for them as well as $150.00 installation, saying it'll take an hour and a half,

ive included an installation video as well as i couldn't find anything on them on the forums or youtube

Installation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95RO7FE6h4I&feature=youtu.be

website of purchase
Shogun Frame Sliders Honda CB300F 2015 - RevZilla

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Really???!!!

Dealer said 1.5 hours to install those frame sliders??:eek: They must have been confused and thought you had a CBR 300...

Awesome video and info..thanks!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Read the other threads. Already been discussed at great length. And an installation video of someone unscrewing a bolt, and then re-screwing it back in isn't earth shattering. There's a reason the product comes with an instruction paper that has three lines on it.

Good for you for not totally getting hosed by the dealership. Rule number one, never, ever, ever buy parts from a dealership unless you absolutely have to. (ie. maintain warranty etc.)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Read the other threads. Already been discussed at great length. And an installation video of someone unscrewing a bolt, and then re-screwing it back in isn't earth shattering. There's a reason the product comes with an instruction paper that has three lines on it.

Good for you for not totally getting hosed by the dealership. Rule number one, never, ever, ever buy parts from a dealership unless you absolutely have to. (ie. maintain warranty etc.)

hey beerkanuck, shogun sliders do not come with instructions, but thanks for the support! :angel:

·
Registered
295 Posts

That or if you know someone that works at the dealer, then you have improved chances at getting a good price. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts