Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm an owner since 2016 of a White CB300F 2015. I did somes changes on my bike and it's now a CB300X...I want to share some pics of my unique adventure bike and hope some of you are going give your feedback...hoping positive one!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,999 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here some others pictures, for the longer forks, it's an 6 inches extender I used to increase the height. It's replace the original caps. Check , it's like this https://xchoppers.com/product_info.php?products_id=2128. It's not the one I used but it the same thing.

I will try to share a video, good idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the forum CBDALP.

I love what you did to the bike.
Where from La Belle Province are you? I'm from the South Shore of Montreal and do must of my riding in the Monteregie and Estrie as well as NY and VT.
Hope to see you out there sometime and get to see your bike in person.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Gabriel,

I'm from Saguenay, I did some trip with my bike as last year to Philadelphie and this year I did a visit to the Washigton mountain.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pic at the beginning of customization job....the good thing with these bike is the number of replacement parts that we can find on the market. One thing I was searching for was crash bar and unfortunatly I was unable to find ones.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is my changes list:
-add Handguard with flashing light
-add a Windshield and replace it by a new one this summer to get better protection
-install rear rack with a Top case,
-install rear fender eliminator and install rear tail brake light with integrated turn signal
-add radiator grid protector
-add engine side guard
-change stand and pedal
-add frint side fog lights
-convert all lights on the bike to led lights
-Remove passenger seat and replace it by a white cover
-Remove passenger pedal to fit new exhaust bracket and external rear shock cylinder on the other side
-Change Brake and Clutch Lever
-Replace Brake Fluid Reservoir
-install BALANCE SHOCK FRONT FORK BRACE
-install Aluminium Motorcycle Handlebar
-replace Front Fender mudguard to get more space for the bigger tire and fix it on my balance brace
and add Front Fender Extension to add more protection
-change exhaust two times...my last one is really great. The weight of the original is very heavy.
-Enhance rear and front
-Add Front fork extender and replace rear shock by a longer one.
-Replace all brake oil line to longer
-change tires. Front is now 120/90R17and the rear is a 140/80R17
They are 80 road/20 off-road tires Shinko series 705
-install a rear wheel fender
-Add shifter gear indicator
-Electric Hot Heated Grips
-install some stickers body and wheels
-install cell phone holder
-play with the front and rear spocket and come back to the original one because the biggest tires do the job and give a good ratio

The last thing a need to do is to install and fit engine guard to protect the engine for the off-road ride.
Surprising how much I did over 3 years.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Love what you've done to your bike, it looks ready for a run down the Pan American Highway to Central American, & if you put it on a boat to circumvent the Darien Gap, to Tierra Del Fuego!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for good feedback, for rear shock, yes I changed it and fit a longer one and softer one with more adjustment.
The original is too stiff for long trip and not offer great comfort.

·
Premium Member
5,251 Posts
Thanks for good feedback, for rear shock, yes I changed it and fit a longer one and softer one with more adjustment.
The original is too stiff for long trip and not offer great comfort.
I'm curious what bike is the longer one off or is it an aftermarket brand that is adjustable for length?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts