Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased a windshield for their cb300f?
If so, where did you purchase it?
How does it mount?
How large is it.
I'm looking for one that is at least 18" high.

·
Registered
21 Posts
have a look here windshield , however, this company doesnt accept paypal or anything, but I would be happy to work something out with you to ship it over for you. Just message me and we can sort it out

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks dingerbel. the windshield looks great, but I would like to have it higher, just so I can see over it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I see some cars come with laser headlights, something i'd also like to see on a bike, in time it will probably happen.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That sucks and from the looks of it, it seemed like it was near perfect.

Are you going to go back to the drawing board with this or what?

·
Registered
104 Posts
That sucks and from the looks of it, it seemed like it was near perfect.

Are you going to go back to the drawing board with this or what?
Not for a long time. You'd have to block the air that comes in from the side fairings.

·
Registered
75 Posts
How much is the wind sheild in usd or aud
in USD $43 and in AUD $49

no idea how much postage would be, but dont mind checking over christmas!
Thanks that's pretty good I'm starting to like the look of it and a little wind protection never hurts
I'm wondering how it mounts? Looks like possibly it replaces a pannel in front of the dash?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Puig is making a 300f specific windscreen. When I inquired about it this was the email I received -

This windscreen is under development. We expect it to be available in the U.S. by May-June, but it is not sure yet.

Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Puig is making a 300f specific windscreen. When I inquired about it this was the email I received -

This windscreen is under development. We expect it to be available in the U.S. by May-June, but it is not sure yet.

Thank you for your interest.
Nice!
I sure hope they have it available by then, works out great for me with when riding season kicks in

·
Registered
38 Posts
what model number is the windshield? I went to their site and did not find a listing for any cb300f shield??
also rode my machine at highway speeds 65mph plus and the bar-end weights
made it soooo pleasurable, no vibrations at all!! a really great ad-on!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts