Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CB300R
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a CB300R with mods?

I bought one recently. I wanted to install a drag bar but after installing it, I wasn't able to turn the handles because the drag bar wouldn't clear the fairings.
I took the leap and chopped part of the fairings off, and ended up painting the gas tank yellow. I also added a few stickers, t-rex kickstand,t-rex lowering link, fork-mounted turn signals, exhaust, tail tidy, levers, and blacked out some pieces.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Cool, something different. What's going on with the tank there? Is the CB tank one of those ones with plastic covers and you've removed the side pieces?

·
Registered
CB300R
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yea, I basically took off the plastics, which were red (as seen in the picture), and took a dremel to the remaining black plastics to remove the mounting points in order to clean it up a bit. I still need to sand it down

·
Registered
CB300R
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like what you have done so far but that seat needs some trimming too.
Just my 2 cents but dont you agree? Unless you carry a passenger then I guess it makes sense. It looks like it belongs on a chopper. Probably the
same one on the Rebel 300.
I looked into passenger seat covers, and also messed with the idea of figuring out a way to chop it down.

I'll most likely end up keeping the seat the way it is. A custom Corbin seat would be cool, but they are pricey.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts