Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just fitted my rear carrier I recently purchased. Took all of 10 minutes to take off the grap rails and fit the carrier.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Looks great. Now I'm wondering if I could attach a top box base plate to that......

·
Registered
401 Posts
I saw these too, very nice but it was £79, a bit steep, so I just have a bag over the back seat, should be able to fix a plte and top box on it no problems.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great. Now I'm wondering if I could attach a top box base plate to that......
Yes you can, I have a Givi Monokey plate and top box; will fit when I go fishing or see kids & grandkids who live in Staffordshire 3 1/2hr drive each way.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw these too, very nice but it was £79, a bit steep, so I just have a bag over the back seat, should be able to fix a plte and top box on it no problems.
Yes Mark was a bit expensive, but it is well made. Looked for others but they looked cheap and nasty. You can get the one overseas for around £35 but with shipping and import duty comes out more expensive and you have to wait 4-6 weeks shipping time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts