Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forums and have modded my cbr300r quite a bit. As far as performance goes, I don't really know what to do past what I've done already (power commander fc, yoshimura full exhaust, and k&n performance filter). The tail lights are all in the light under the seat, and the front turn signals are smoke colored flush mount. I couldn't stand the mirrors so I took them off, I guess that's illegal, but it forces me to look every time I change lanes so at least I don't deal with blind spots from the mirror. I wonder if there are any mirrors that look good on it, I've toyed with the idea of running 2 cameras and 2 screens so that I could look down into the gauge cluster and see left and right camera views. If anyone is interested in helping to develop that idea just message me and we can exchange ideas for what off the shelf parts to use. Anyway, I hope you all like what I've done with my cbr.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lex, very sleek looking black beast you have there!
Regarding the mirrors: a few of us on here have fitted bar end mirrors if you like that look?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I like the way you have done away with the fender. Did you just take it off and moved the number plate in place of where the fender was?

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Holy crap, what on earth did you put on your tires?...

is that Armor-all?

Reactions: corb

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't think that is armor oil you can get a special water-based tyre shine non-slip. They use a lot of that here. Well I hope it's not armor oil lol or he is going to have a lot of side ways action.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lol about the tires. that's some tire foam from autozone i was really shocked when i sprayed it on too. I cleaned it up for the photo so I got tire shine etc, but I wasn't chancing riding on greased tires so I wiped them off with gas and a rag then let them dry for a day before I rode it again. They still look really black but not shining like in the photo and felt ok when riding. The fender kit is a mix of oem parts and the hotbodies fender eliminator. I'll check out the fitted bar end mirrors, I don't think I've seen those. also, if anyone is wondering the windscreen was done with spray paint and a stencil on the inside of the windscreen, so it looks glossy etc from the outside, and the rearset brackets are yoshimura too.

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Look at the warning label on any of those automotive tire shine products, and you'll see they explicitly warn against using these products on motorcycle tires.

Reactions: Lyman Babbitt

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wanted to know where you got the LED kit from.. I have the black cbr300r with the yellow lines and have been wanting some yellow lights around the body like the picture..
looks good tho!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Do you have any dyno results following the engine mods? What are your impressions? What experience do you have with modifying bike engines?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts