Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I am planning to buy slip on exhaust for my cb300f it is originally for honda cbr300r and it seems to be that they are the same i ask the seller but he is not sure. just to double check if they are really the same.

Honda CBR 300R GPR Exhaust Systems Albus White Silencer Road Legal | eBay

my cb300f is white and i am planning for a panda theme since white exhaust is not common and quite different i would like go for it and give it a shot. (would appreciate your opinion about this)

thanks.
philip.

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Wow! that is white alright, but will look better on a white bike I reckon. Will be something different for sure, good one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The white color exhaust intrigue me. I think this will be my exhaust for my white cb300f. :)
Thanks for the reply guys.
Philip.

·
Registered
62 Posts
quick question,,it seems the back foot pegs for passengers are conneted to the exhaust...how do you change the exhaust and keep pegs for the back passenger?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I think most aftermarket exhaust will still be bolted using the passenger pegs. if there will be some adjustments it will be usually just the brackets that will be included in the slip on exhaust package.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i just heard this exhaust in person.

it's THE LOUDEST FUCKING THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundsgoodman

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
i just heard this exhaust in person.

it's THE LOUDEST FUCKING THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundsgoodman
So it's kinda on the loud side huh... :laugh:;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts