The Service Manual that you linked to is a pirated copy of the factory Honda Service Manual.
Links to such illegal pirated material is not allowed on the CBR300forum.com site...
CBR300Forum.com Member Rules - Please Read
* The purpose of the CBR300.com forums is to talk about CBR300 Motorcycles, riding them, tuning them, fixing them, racing them, and even selling them. This is not to say that all posts have to be strictly related to Bike tech talk, but discussing CBR300 Motorcycles and the sport in general is the main intent for the forums.
* Posts that are "bashing" or "flaming" in any nature will not be tolerated. We encourage members to express their opinions on the subjects being discussed, and by no means is it an expectation that everybody will agree on all subjects. But, posts that are obvious attacks on other people, brands, or are a blatant attempt to stir controversy will be deleted.
* Posts containing unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind will be deleted. All content posted must be PG-13 or better.
* Please refrain from posts related to political subjects unless the subject is directly related to bikes. All non-bike related political posts will be deleted.
* Do not post any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon copyrights, trademarks, etc. or content that is confidential, or designated as 'internal use' or 'intra company use' only.
* As a courtesy to our CBR300.com supporters, commercial posts are only accepted by CBR300.com advertisers. Please do not make posts promoting your commercial products or add advertisements and links to your commercial site in your signature line. All commercial posts by members other than CBR300.com Advertisers will be deleted.
* "Build topics or videos" by members featuring commercial products from non CBR300 sponsors will be subject to approval by the site administration. All build threads not approved will be deleted.
*Multiple logins by an individual are not permitted for any reason. Members deliberately creating multiple ids will have all of their logins removed.
* Members violating these rules will be removed from the site.
The moderators at CBR300forum.com will do their best to fairly enforce these rules. If you encounter posts violating these rules, we encourage you to inform the moderators so that the posts can be deleted. If you have an issue with an action performed by the moderators, please attempt to resolve it via Private Messages or E-mail as opposed to dealing with it in the forums. We have tried to be clear on what is acceptable content so that members are aware of the expectations.