Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Shots from the Bangkok Motorshow where the 300R made its domestic debut...

I notice that this Red version has aftermarket rear sets, turn signals, grips, and engine protectors... that's unusual for a factory display at a show. The mirrors on this Red 300R look like the stock '11-'13 CBR250R mirrors, also kind of strange. I can't tell if the front fender is carbon fiber, or is just a Black painted fender... I'm pretty sure the all Red CBR300R production bike would have a front fender in matching Red paint.

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Would I be a bike nerd if I wish those girls would move out of the way so we could see the bike better?
There are a bunch of older threads here on the forum which have photos with unobstructed views of the CBR300R.

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Would I be a bike nerd if I wish those girls would move out of the way so we could see the bike better?
It was a joke, Mike.
Pardon me... with just 10 posts to your name, I have no idea if you've seen any photos of the 300R before. But yeah, you would definitely be a nerd for wishing that the girls were not in the pic. :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I notice that this Red version has aftermarket rear sets, turn signals, grips, and engine protectors... that's unusual for a factory display at a show. The mirrors on this Red 300R look like the stock '11-'13 CBR250R mirrors, also kind of strange. I can't tell if the front fender is carbon fiber, or is just a Black painted fender... I'm pretty sure the all Red CBR300R production bike would have a front fender in matching Red paint.
But companies do often show their products outfitted with OEM accessories. I'm curious, perhaps that's what it is, or maybe something from Honda Racing? Only reason I wonder so is Honda Racing being plastered on the wall behind...

·
Registered
203 Posts
OooooOOOooo, pretty. The CBR300R looks good in these pictures. I also am curious what parts of the bike have been modded in this picture.

I do think that they have some overkill with the models. Do you really need 4 models standing around one motorcycle? Wouldn't 1 or 2 be sufficient?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is it possible that the CBR300 for Thailand has slightly different specs or parts than the one we'd be getting in North America? Or do you just think that they added some stuff on there to show off a bit at the show?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Is it possible that the CBR300 for Thailand has slightly different specs or parts than the one we'd be getting in North America? Or do you just think that they added some stuff on there to show off a bit at the show?
I think there is a possibility, just not sure what these will be as i've only looked into north american models and never looked into anything sold in other nations

·
Registered
528 Posts
aftermarket scene in thailand is big. and super fast. whenever they get new models the aftermarket scene attacks it fast

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts