Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hondas going to do it I just know it ;) With Yami coming out with the R25 super serious 1/4 sports bike thats supposed to feed the CBR300 and Ninja 300 their lunches In Japan, Europe and India I don't see how honda can lay down and not do an RR...

Its only logical right ;)

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hondas going to do it I just know it ;) With Yami coming out with the R25 super serious 1/4 sports bike thats supposed to feed the CBR300 and Ninja 300 their lunches In Japan, Europe and India I don't see how honda can lay down and not do an RR...

Its only logical right ;)
I like the way you are thinking. The R25 would be a huge impact in the 250 series possibly even surpassing the performance of the 300cc class. The best counter attack would have to be like you said a CBR300"RR" to put up a challenge.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
at this stage im still surprised that they have little information on the new CBR300.
agreed, do we even have an availability date yet? Anyone know if CBR300 has been at any of the recent bike shows? Like NY for instance...

·
Registered
707 Posts
RR, we already know a CBR300 is coming...

I'd love if they did an RR with 600 looking headlamps, you know to unite the brothers ;)
That would be sweet.

The CBR300 does allow for an RR, it a good platform for an RR model. Now we just need to wait and see if they'll actually do it.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Alright, so lets just say if Honda were to bring on 300RR model what would make it different from the base cbr300. To me I feel if they were to go this route (you never know) I would suggest better dampening system front and rear (Ohlin). Better brake system from brembo, adjustable pegs. But that might make it out of reach after said and done with the upgrades. Maybe even a throttle by wire system.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Adjustable pegs would be great. They could also stiffen the suspension a bit. Change the instrument cluster to be something nicer and a nice Brembo brake system. It seems like all that would make it far too expensive though.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I wish bikes in this segment came with a full digital cluster.
how much longer do you guys think it will be till that happens?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wish bikes in this segment came with a full digital cluster.
how much longer do you guys think it will be till that happens?
well its a trickle down thing. the 1000's are first, than the midrange 600's and finally down to the 1/4's. Its all about being cost effective. Although i don't mind analog one bit :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts