Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I really like the more trad cafe racer look but the first one is cool in a more of a street fighter way. Never thought a 250R could look like that!
Me too Kiwi... Personnally I would like to see on the Cafe style a small Bikini fairing around the headlight. Similar to perhaps an old Shoei FM2.;)

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
By The Way...For everyone concerned.....especially those in the U.S.,,,,,,,the price listed ($995) is in CDN $$$$$$$ so with the strong U.S. $$$ you can get it fairly CHEAP!

BLK LAB Motorcycles

Reactions: corb

·
Registered
178 Posts
That looks really good. If i went for that look. How would i go for insurance. What would i call the bike?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Well if it started "life" as a CBR 250 R ...then I would think it would still be the same thing....(Serial #'s + VIN have not changed) just a "Custom" 250R . Probably an appraisal would not hurt either.

·
Registered
178 Posts
so then you might have to get it re-assest for the insurance value, because it is not stock. would that be right?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I would think that would be a good idea...but because it maybe called a "Custom" your premiums may be a higher cost..if you have "full coverage" (collision/fire + theft..the whole 9 yards so to speak)

If you just have minimum insurance then I would think a "Custom" 250 R would not matter.

I would suggest you call your insurance company and ask questions about a "Custom" build.

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Ahem.... That 2nd video was a Honda 250....count those exhaust pipes....18,000 RPM redline.. 6 cylinder (Gasp!) :)

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
Oh yeah, my bad, shouldn't try and eat my lunch at the same time, miss the important visuals :D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
No problem my friend.... boy that 250 6 cylinder screams like a banshee does't she....

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I've never seen one of those 250 6 cylinder bikes..but man on the videos they really wail..I can't imagine what they sound like in person.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts