Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda JUST unveiled the 2014 CBR300R at the CIMAMotor Show (China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition). There's very little information out at the moment, make sure to post what ever you guys find out in this thread!

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Underneath the restyled cowls, and the reshaped fuel tank, new muffler, the rolling chassis is identical to that of the CBR250R.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Underneath the restyled cowls, and the reshaped fuel tank, new muffler, the rolling chassis is identical to that of the CBR250R.
It is, i wish it had more going on for 2014 like what the current Ninja 300 does, but i'm still okay with the CBR 300, it's an improvement, better than none at all.

·
Registered
162 Posts
OK, people are asking for more changes with the CBR300R, but what exactly would you have liked them to improve upon more? Are some of those things things that you will just end up changing the bike with with after market parts any way?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Live from CIMA, CBR300R pictures:

The only thing I can ask for is to remove the ugly antlers on the tail cowl. I understand why they are there but if it wasn't it would be so much cleaner.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only thing I can ask for is to remove the ugly antlers on the tail cowl. I understand why they are there but if it wasn't it would be so much cleaner.
I agree, to me they seem pointless, removing it would do a lot to clean up the design by a lot. Next for me would be a tail tidy kit and some sleeker looking mirrors.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
would look cleaner without that and that weird diffuser looking thing
I guess it's okay, most bike makers that make mainstream lower CC bikes tend to do they, they're limited with what they can do. Thats why we have aftermarket support to bring it up to our liking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts