Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I did it , Got me a Coffman exhaust , the Bike sounds way louder of the start and has a nice bite , just rode it for like 10 min since it was late last night but this morning really noticed how loud it was at 6 am to go to work , but i Love it , sexy sound when down shifting and slowing down has a nice prow lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Those so-called "exhausts" from Coffman's are little more than cosmetic bling hanging off the end of the head pipe. Not to mention that without back pressure from a proper slip-on, the bike won't perform as Honda intended. And depending on where one lives, the noise level is an almost certain invitation for a cop to write a citation.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Guys I did it , Got me a Coffman exhaust , the Bike sounds way louder of the start and has a nice bite , just rode it for like 10 min since it was late last night but this morning really noticed how loud it was at 6 am to go to work , but i Love it , sexy sound when down shifting and slowing down has a nice prow lol
I like the colors you chose. Looks good and I am glad you like the sound. Does it have an internal baffle or are all Coffman exhausts straight through?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Notthouse..the "op" has not been back since last January (their 1st post) saying that I believe that the Coffman exhaust has a baffle. Considering the canister is so small the baffle must be pretty well inoperative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts