Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone, I have recently decided to build custom led strips to supplement break lights and turn signals and the time has finally come to plan the install. I am wanting to use the power from the existing lights to trigger a micro controller and control the led strips. Does anyone know of a place I can find the wiring diagram for the bike for free? As a broke college student I would rather not shell out the cash for the service manual. Thanks for any help :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good evening everyone, I have recently decided to build custom led strips to supplement break lights and turn signals and the time has finally come to plan the install. I am wanting to use the power from the existing lights to trigger a micro controller and control the led strips. Does anyone know of a place I can find the wiring diagram for the bike for free? As a broke college student I would rather not shell out the cash for the service manual. Thanks for any help :)

Check google first.... but its pretty simple. Also do a thread search.. check the cbr250 forum as well..

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Have a look at the link, it is a spare parts list for the CBR300 and a wiring diagram.
WIRE HARNESS/BATTERY - CBR 300 CBR300RF 2015 EUROPE - CBR300RF - Genuine Honda spare parts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
So you just want to splice led strips into the current left/right turn signals and led's for the running brake light and/or the actual on brake light? You don't need any kind of 'micro controller'. Simply splice the positive and negatives of each turn signal wires to the 2 led wires. The cleanest way is to use the Red wire splices or T-Taps. The brake light will have 3 wires. 1 for the always on, 1 for the brake light and 1 for the negative. If you are asking which color wires to tap into? Let me know and I'll just pop up my pillion and confirm the colors for you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts