Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does anyone have an idea of how much our alternators put out?

Wondering because I'm interested in getting a Denali Power Hub 2.

Denali PowerHub2 fuse block, master ground block and wiring harness for motorcycles - TwistedThrottle.com

What I like about this unit is that, once connected to the battery + and - and connect the trigger wire to a switched connection, it provides a centralized location to organize all your accessory wiring. That makes it far easier to route wiring for your various accessories and provides a centralized location to hold your fuses if you need to troubleshoot electrical issues.

It provides fused connections for about 6 accessories and gives you the choice of either Constant power or switched power for each accessory.

The only thing I don't know is how powerful our charging system is so I would know how many accessories I could use

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Kiwi! Sounds as if it will be more than sufficient to run a dash cam and GPS.

I'm going to get the capacitor version of the Mini 0806 dash cam (If they've finally released it) since it use very little in the way of power and the capacitor versions seem to handle the hot, humid weather in the Memphis area better than the ones with Li batteries.

Now I just have to settle on which GPS to get...

I'm also going to convert over to brighter LED signals and tail/head lamps. I have one of the Denali LED spotlights leftover from my DR-650 and that thing will practically burn out your retinas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts