Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Joining the forum. Picked up a brand new model yesterday. Coming from a modified Honda Ruckus (which I still have and love) and a 2006 CB600F 599 Hornet that I'll be selling. Going to definitely miss the power of a 4 cylinder 600cc bike but I definitely feel that the 300 is a better fit for my commute/riding style.

Here's my 599

Ruckus

New CBR. Clearly a color pattern here.

Excited to learn more about the bike and looking forward to aftermarket parts!

·
Registered
22 Posts
go the black .. after having mine for a week i am now really glad i decided on black.

give it a flogging.so much fun

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all.

I am on totalruckus. Same username. Generally spend most of my time in the NorCal riding threads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It was the only one they had in the dealer. I was open to either red or black. I didn't really want the abs, but I didn't want to wait. ABS helps on insurance though.

·
Registered
532 Posts
welcome up! Nice bike, she looks sweet, personally I think I'm leaning towards the HRC Tricolore, but thats if I can find one ;):D

next up you gotta ditch the stinger, and add some stickers for MOAR POOOWWWAAAAA... (ok kidding, but actually ditch the stinger)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely want to do the exhaust. Before this bike I had a shadow aero, but sold it a few years ago. I really love this bike. Think it fits my riding style.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts