Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the CBR300R forum. I purchased a wrecked CB300F for my son as a project. The bike is a stock 2015 but has a Tyga full race exhaust now (crashed stocker). The bike has a Dynojet PCFC on it but I think all the maps are stock. Not sure when and if we have the time to get it to a Dyno. Does any one have any baseline settings (low, mid, high dial) for a 300 with a full exhaust or a slip on? Also, does anyone have an tuning maps for bikes that were dyno'd and tuned? I can't seem to find anything. Sorry for the newbie question!

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd probably go to Dynojet's website and get in touch with their customer service. I don't see the CBR300R listed in their drop-down bikes, but they do have a CB300F which should be the same for their (PCFC) unit.. They also have downloads available. Good Luck.

Honda CB300F 2015 | Dynojet
Power Commander FC (PCFC) | Downloads | Dynojet
I spoke to dynojet and they said they had nothing besides their "stock" CBR250 and 300 maps that are pre-loaded in setting "1" and "2". They said their baseline map should be an improvement over what the stock settings in the ECU are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I spoke to dynojet and they said they had nothing besides their "stock" CBR250 and 300 maps that are pre-loaded in setting "1" and "2". They said their baseline map should be an improvement over what the stock settings in the ECU are.
can you provide base line map for cbr300 buddy ??

·
Registered
380 Posts
Those baseline maps should still be pre-loaded. I ran into the same issue when I picked up a pcfc and was sad to discover there weren't any tunes online for these bikes. But, the pcfc did do its job without me fiddling with it. Pre-install, with the full exhaust, bike was noticeably down on power vs all stock exhaust. Way too free-flowing, really hurt performance. After-install, bike was better, marginally improved from stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts