Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to remove my passenger pegs but since the right peg has a rod supporting the muffler, it is keeping this project on the back burner. I see where R&G and Tyga produce these parts but rather than buy one off the web I thought that I would see if any one has a decent looking one they want to sell. I am in the S/E U.S. and will consider one from out side the country Thanks.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I removed the pillion pegs from my CBR and used a Triumph bracket to support the silencer. I had to make up an intermediate piece to correct the length.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The support strut arrived yesterday and I installed it with no problem. The bike looks much cleaner without those useless passenger pegs. I've seen a few luggage racks on the web and I figure that one will be my next purchase a month or so in the future. Center stands are another story. I haven't found one yet but hope that T-Rex will see a need for a stand to fit the CB300R soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.