Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course, nothing beats getting on the bike and riding it... But when we're not, and when we're peeping through the window, what's your favorite angle (view) of your 300?

Mine is the view of the rear (a$$). I admire the slender body, gadgets, tachometer (from distance), handle bars (also the silver adjustable bolts), side mirrors, sharp taillight, and that macho / sporty rear tire which goes along with the body perfectly. My apology, I just get so pumped up! :D

Please feel free to post your take and perhaps even a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BuMp...

Anyone have any pics or words to share on their favorite view of their bike? :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Guess you're pumped up. LOL! Glad you're having fun. Remember someday it will be "Just a Motorcycle".

·
Registered
419 Posts
Now THAT is a decent photo.

God I hate the stock tires........ no strips though, as I would expect from another skilled rider name Mike.

I'm still laughing about the macho back tire comment.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

Attachments

Reactions: ASMIKE

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Honestly..you might.....well over 100MPH on a more powerful machine...but I doubt it on the 300 R..

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
Honestly..you might.....well over 100MPH on a more powerful machine...but I doubt it on the 300 R..
^^ +1 ^^ Its a cool mod from an aesthetic point of view for sure, but lets not get carried away with its performance increasing abilities!

Reactions: ASMIKE

·
Registered
113 Posts
Now THAT is a decent photo.

God I hate the stock tires........ no strips though, as I would expect from another skilled rider name Mike.

I'm still laughing about the macho back tire comment.
I like to embarrass the guys on 600s running through the twisties. Even getting off of the bike in the turns I'm still skipping the pegs off of the ground now. And as you can see this is on the stock tires! Smooth is fast fellas. :devil:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does it affect performance? (meaning, do you notice an increase in top speed?)
The best I've done which was limited due to traffic was an indicated 92mph, this is with the one tooth taller front sprocket so I'm betting the real speed was right about 100mph.

I'll have to try again and see if there is a noticeable change in speed. I would imagine that with so little horsepower, that stock tail isn't doing us any favors.

·
Banned
777 Posts
The rear fender acts like a parachute.
I do agree that you won't notice much performance difference for removing it, but top speed might be affected by a few mph.
On a bigger bike, going higher speeds the same could be said.

nice mod!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts