Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CB300F
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to do a quick intro.

Live in CT and just bought my first bike, 2016 CB300F with about 600mi on it. Super happy so far and can't wait to get to riding. Need to some maintenance first then will be good to go.

IMG-7220.JPG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! I've got the exact same bike! Picked it up used with only 36 miles on it! Some people just don't want to ride the CB that much it seems. I love it though, and after quite a few mods and changes, I don't see myself upgrading anytime soon. Hope you love yours too!

·
Registered
2016 CB300F
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! I've got the exact same bike! Picked it up used with only 36 miles on it! Some people just don't want to ride the CB that much it seems. I love it though, and after quite a few mods and changes, I don't see myself upgrading anytime soon. Hope you love yours too!
Great to hear! Hope I do too!

·
Registered
2016 CB300F
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! That bike has been well rested! Must be some good bargains to be had on those barely broken in for sales.
Thanks! Yea I got it for $2400, which I think was a steal. Drained the fuel tank, did the first oil change, and cleaned and lubed the chain. Took her on the first ride tonight around the neighborhood (not registered yet) runs perfect and I'm already itching for more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts