Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think the Naked 300F is ugly as can be, especially the headlmap that looks like its MELTING. But for some its whats what...

STICK A FAIRING ON THAT THING ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think that it could look a bit better if we were to see it in color. I do think that there is something that looks like it is missing at the front. Too much of the forks are showing.

·
Registered
707 Posts
i think it looks awesome and that's just through these pictures, seeing it in color will help greatly and hopefully we get to see that in due time

·
Registered
162 Posts
The pictures come from some patent filing I think. It may not be gorgeous, but it could be a good base with which to make this bike your own.

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
For my money, I'd spend the extra $400 and buy the CBR300R. Of course it's a matter of personal taste, but "naked" bikes just don't do anything for me.

For those who are looking for a bike with a more upright riding position than that of the CBR300R, the CB300F's conventional handlebar design and rise will accomplish that, as well as allowing for easy adjustment of the handle bar angle.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just cant stand the headlamp, I don't know why all naked/standards have to have such ugly melted looking headlamps...

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
i wish they would make it look more sleeker, much more than it does right now as seen above.
Umm... more sleeker?

Actually, Honda does have a sleeker version of this bike... the CBR300R.

·
Registered
46 Posts
CB300F - OFFICIAL : ALL COLOURS Revealed different view points + In person

WHITE

Rear view below:

RED:

Black

Pretty nice looking naked bikes to be fair! Share your thoughts peeps, I love what they've done to the bottom cover instead of leaving it half naked :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would consider the CB300F because it is 400 cheaper. However I am wondering if it is practical if I plan on a lot of highway driving. How do naked bikes fare with the wind compared to a CBR300R?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
agreed on the headlight sentiment, everyone is so keen on the melted plastic look. I think triumph has it right on the STR, with the bug eyes <3

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
While the naked look of the CB300F may appeal to some, I'm not a fan... if I were in the market for one of these new Honda 300's, I'd definitely pay the extra $400 for the CBR300R.

I am interested to see if Honda will make a CB300X version for next model year. Also curious if they will eventually upgrade the CRF250L Dual Sport to the 286cc motor.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If the CB300F came with a round 7" headlamp and a chrome head pipe I might have considered it even if it would cost the same as the CBR

·
Registered
140 Posts
I own and like the 300R much better.......However......I think it's cool that Honda makes different types of models to choose from. We all like what we like and its all about personal preference. I'm glad you can choose the R or the F.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would consider the CB300F because it is 400 cheaper. However I am wondering if it is practical if I plan on a lot of highway driving. How do naked bikes fare with the wind compared to a CBR300R?
Not as good, you are better off with the cbr for a lot of highway riding

1 - 20 of 27 Posts