Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I joined the forum a few days ago and did my introduction, but today was the first day I actually got to ride the bike! I had dirt bikes as a child and this is my first street bike ever! I felt like I was on top of the world! Flying so fast and just a straight up rocket! (even though my wife, who was behind me, said otherwise. we were running errands) The feeling was invigorating! I surprised myself at how well I did handling the bike at city/back road speeds up to 60MPH. It was the most fun I've had on any vehicle with a motor in a long long time! Very excited to be in and grow in this community! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I joined the forum a few days ago and did my introduction, but today was the first day I actually got to ride the bike! I had dirt bikes as a child and this is my first street bike ever! I felt like I was on top of the world! Flying so fast and just a straight up rocket! (even though my wife, who was behind me, said otherwise. we were running errands) The feeling was invigorating! I surprised myself at how well I did handling the bike at city/back road speeds up to 60MPH. It was the most fun I've had on any vehicle with a motor in a long long time! Very excited to be in and grow in this community! :D
Year, color, pictures, congrats on your maiden journey!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IDK!!!! I got a good while to go before all that hahaha. Who knows i don't think I'll ever get anything bigger! Goes plenty fast (so far) :)

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious did you look at any other bikes before buying? I have narrowed down to this bike or Yamaha R3.

I looked at a few. Being that I'm so new to it all I didn't want to go bigger. I looked at the ninja 250, didn't like that it was carbureted, that wasn't appealing lol. I looked at the R3 as well but the price was a big factor in my decision and the R3 in my area is pretty high compared to the 300. Not to mention Honda notorious reliability. Unfortunately I don't have any viable experience to help sway your decision one way or another. I can say though that I do not regret my decision even if it was one ride so far!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I looked at a few. Being that I'm so new to it all I didn't want to go bigger. I looked at the ninja 250, didn't like that it was carbureted, that wasn't appealing lol. I looked at the R3 as well but the price was a big factor in my decision and the R3 in my area is pretty high compared to the 300. Not to mention Honda notorious reliability. Unfortunately I don't have any viable experience to help sway your decision one way or another. I can say though that I do not regret my decision even if it was one ride so far!!
Thanks! Leaning to the Honda, i like the look and it is reliable, glad you like it.

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Leaning to the Honda, i like the look and it is reliable, glad you like it.

Thanks a lot! I'm sure you'll like it if you get it! If you get the Honda your name will make more sense 😉😁 you'll have to change it otherwise. I do have to say though..... I changed the oil today and I sure as hell like doing it on the bike more than my car hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts