Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am a beginner rider from South Florida. I'm happy to say that I bought my first bike yesterday :)

CBR300R with ABS

I've been riding around continuously for the past 48 hours. I would like to know if there are any known clubs within the South Florida area.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Nice pic, kinda arty. Welcome to the 300 club. :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome for me also..great little bike you have there..:)

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Hello All,

I am a beginner rider from South Florida. I'm happy to say that I bought my first bike yesterday :)

CBR300R with ABS

I've been riding around continuously for the past 48 hours. I would like to know if there are any known clubs within the South Florida area.
Hey bro! Nice SE! Where about in S. Florida are you? I am in Venice, they call it 'southwest' Florida. We don't have a club per-say but I do ride with 3-4 friends now and then on the weekends. We made an overnight trip to Miami once. Long drive, 3 hours @75mph but it was fun. When I first got my 300r you couldn't pull me off that thing. I think I racked up about 200miles the first weekend :laugh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey bro! Nice SE! Where about in S. Florida are you? I am in Venice, they call it 'southwest' Florida. We don't have a club per-say but I do ride with 3-4 friends now and then on the weekends. We made an overnight trip to Miami once. Long drive, 3 hours @75mph but it was fun. When I first got my 300r you couldn't pull me off that thing. I think I racked up about 200miles the first weekend :laugh:
I live in broward county, about 25 minutes north of Miami.

I am familiar with Venice as I have family in Sarasota. Venice to Miami is a long drive on a bike! Did you take i75 all the way? or local roads?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I live in broward county, about 25 minutes north of Miami.

I am familiar with Venice as I have family in Sarasota. Venice to Miami is a long drive on a bike! Did you take i75 all the way? or local roads?
Mostly I75 as I live right off it, but as we got closer to Miami we took some side roads. We were all a bit shaky when we finally got off our bikes though :laugh: I feel kind of bad for my lil 300 seeing my RPM's at 8500 for 3 hours so we did take a couple little breaks here and there.
We went up to Broward/FT. Lauderdale as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts