Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, I recently lowsided my bike and ended up bending the footpeg on the gear shift lever. I am looking for a replacement, but I was wondering if they made a folding footpeg that would fit a CB300f.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Hey y'all, I recently lowsided my bike and ended up bending the footpeg on the gear shift lever. I am looking for a replacement, but I was wondering if they made a folding footpeg that would fit a CB300f.
A genuine replacement Honda gear lever is cheap, try not dropping the bike and all will be fine. I don't really see the sense of a folding one.

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
A genuine replacement Honda gear lever is cheap, try not dropping the bike and all will be fine. I don't really see the sense of a folding one.
More common on dirt bikes where the bike spends more time on its side!
If you fit a rear set kit then you have the option of fitting folding tips as the tips are removable, and position adjustable on some sets.

I was looking at it and found these quality ones made by Woodcraft but decided it was a want and not a need.

https://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=RFP1

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Have you tried stabilizers, my grandson (2) has his on his bike and doesn't fall over. ha ha :) just jesting.

Reactions: kiwi rider
1 - 4 of 4 Posts