Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of taking of the stock front signals and replacing them with integrated signal mirrors. But what do you cover the holes on the front fairing with? Is there covers you can get, if so can you post a pic/ link?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Was thinking of taking of the stock front signals and replacing them with integrated signal mirrors. But what do you cover the holes on the front fairing with? Is there covers you can get, if so can you post a pic/ link?
What are signal mirrors?

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
I think you would have to custom make something up. I've seen blanking plates for the mirror holes and the passenger grab handles but not for turn signals.

When I swapped the indicators on my 300R I had to turn up some adapter plates on the lathe at work out of aluminium as the holes in the fairing where the stalks go through were too big for the aftermarket indicators. I spray painted them black and they look professional enough, but to be fair they are hidden by the indicators to a certain extent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts