Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, took a spill on the 5 freeway in Los Angeles. Grateful to be alive. :angel:
Now, the Bike has minimal cosmetic damage I plan to fix myself (bent break pedal, sheered front break lever, cracked front cowl and right handle weight pug, loose muffler I plan on upgrading anyways) The real problem is the front alignment issue. The bike feels slippery from the front at higher speeds and looks to not be centered by a small margin. I've been looking online and think this method might work to fix it but before I do I thought I'd come and get some advise from you guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSunBRB6-r8

Thanks.

The rim has some scratches and the fork axle nut a little sheered so i know it took some impact
Back wheel is aligned correctly

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Yes this is an acceptable method of straightening things out. I'm a bit lazy with my trail bike, after a fall I just put the wheel against a tree or a pole and heave on the bars. Seems to work.

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Yes this is an acceptable method of straightening things out. I'm a bit lazy with my trail bike, after a fall I just put the wheel against a tree or a pole and heave on the bars. Seems to work.
Epic Al..just epic! Love it! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: kiwi rider
1 - 3 of 3 Posts