Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of us chat and help each other out on here on a daily basis, but all we see is one another's rides. I thought it would be cool to further introduce ourselves so we can put faces on all the great people we have befriended on the forum. So here it goes, here is the face of yours truly, Seany Magic!

Attachments

Reactions: autopilot

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
What? No gear?? (LOL) Actually I was thinking about suggesting the same idea..you beat me to it.;)

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
I'm still trying to work diligently on growing my mullet hair...

... Can I post after that? :laugh:
Hey that looks just like a guy I saw hangin outta the side of an ice cream truck the other day :laugh:

I can't possibly post up a photo - then you will realise that this has all been the confused rantings of a 14yr old school girl!

Seriously tho I'm still on holiday and all my glamour shots are at home :eek:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha don't get all bent outa shape, I wear full riding gear at all times. That was just a cozy glam shot, so I wasn't hidden under my gear :p

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What? No gear?? (LOL) Actually I was thinking about suggesting the same idea..you beat me to it.;)
Well I guess I'm glad I wasn't the only one curious who was under the armor! :nerd:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'd love to post a selfie! However I'm wanted all over the world for being just so god dam beautiful and it would only make you all jealous.
I'm like a Masarati in a sea of kia's! All of gods work all in one place! Why Lord? Why punish me this way?
;););););););););););););););););););););):kiss:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I'd love to post a selfie! However I'm wanted all over the world for being just so god dam beautiful and it would only make you all jealous.
I'm like a Masarati in a sea of kia's! All of gods work all in one place! Why Lord? Why punish me this way?
;););););););););););););););););););););):kiss:
Worst case scenario, you may end up with a smooch. :kiss:

So, go ahead and prove it... :nerd:

·
Registered
2,565 Posts

Are you offering a smooch???:devil:

You little Devil...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi from Windsor, Ont Canada
Cool, just 1.5 hours down the road from me in Mount Brydges Ont.
Wife and I were just in Windsor at the Walkerville Breweries. Great Beer!

·
Registered
282 Posts

There are laws preventing the sharing of such images across the internet. Could you risk a visit from the beauty police?;)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts