Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! New to the forum here! Did some searching for a CBR300R grab handle delete. Came across a few threads, but most of them had links that no longer worked. Anyone have any grab handle plug leads for me?
Thanks so much!

Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Plant

·
Registered
431 Posts
I took mine off to fit a carrier. I'm sure you could get some suitable stainless bolts to fit in the holes. That's what I did with the left rear peg bracket when I removed it. The right one was replaced with a Yamaha bracket which did away with the footpeg as I don't carry a pillion and have replaced the rear seat with a cowl.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Gromit Thanks for the quick reply!
I am talking about the grab bars, not the foot pegs. Took this picture from an old post from @AlVal on the forum... Any thoughts?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I know you are talking about the grab bars. I suggested finding suitable bolts to fill the holes. Perhaps I confused you by mentioning the footpegs but when I took those off I filled the holes on the left side with stainless bolts. It was to indicate that holes left by removing an unwanted part could be filled with bolts. Just a suggestion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts