Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,286 Posts
Thought I would post this... In India this is the latest CBR version for 2018. Surprised that this 250 is still being made.
I quite like those CBR graphics, suits it. Check out the sari guard on the LH side. Must be fitted by law in India. I'd imagine it is the first thing to get removed!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I quite like those CBR graphics, suits it. Check out the sari guard on the LH side. Must be fitted by law in India. I'd imagine it is the first thing to get removed!
I wonder why only on the left? I realize that the chain is there too...but a hot exhaust is on the right side.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Asian pillions when wearing a dress/skirt will usually ride side saddle,mounting and dismounting curb side.
Well there you go..learn something new..every once in a while. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
More Modded 300 R's

Here you go.. more ideas....for mods

**** I wish we had Repsol 300 R's in North America

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Interesting....

how a test 4 years apart...same model bike ..same reviewer.... some what different thoughts...

·
Premium Member
5,286 Posts
how a test 4 years apart...same model bike ..same reviewer.... some what different thoughts...
I watched both clips and IMO the guy has zero credibility as a reviewer and a fetish for strong engine braking Lol.

He was more impressed with the bike in 2019 when the competition had moved on some than he was when it was a newish model in 2015.

2015 (flat tone) 6:40min "I'm not saying this bike doesn't have any get up and go, I'm saying as opposed to the ninja 300 this bike isn't as fast it seems like".

2019 (excited tone)5:10min "Dude! Yes on this thing, are you kidding me? This feels almost like the Ninja did, the Ninja 400 - what is this?!"

This is why I dont watch these guys. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I watched both clips and IMO the guy has zero credibility as a reviewer and a fetish for strong engine braking Lol.

He was more impressed with the bike in 2019 when the competition had moved on some than he was when it was a newish model in 2015.

2015 (flat tone) 6:40min "I'm not saying this bike doesn't have any get up and go, I'm saying as opposed to the ninja 300 this bike isn't as fast it seems like".

2019 (excited tone)5:10min "Dude! Yes on this thing, are you kidding me? This feels almost like the Ninja did, the Ninja 400 - what is this?!"

This is why I dont watch these guys. :rolleyes:
I agree..I saw the first video (2015)...years ago and I thought...this guy is such a dumb A.S.S..

Then I came across the 2nd video(2019) and I could not believe his 2nd review. You would think the 300R was a completely new bike.... again Dumb A.S.S.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts