Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm a first-time (learner) rider who just took delivery of a black CBR300. Planning on using it as a daily commuter to get from the Perth Hills to the CBD, and I'm sure it will see plenty of country kilometres on weekends. Looking forward to chatting with a few fellow CBR riders and exchanging stories :)

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Heard about Perth before from some of my Aussie friends. Sounds beautiful, though a bit isolated. What's the CBD?

Your new bike looks great in the black. Very sinister. Is this your first bike, or have you had other bikes before this one?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Late Shift, thanks for the welcome! Isolated is certainly one way to describe Perth. I wouldn't say it's a particularly scenic city although there are some beautiful areas within a few hours drive (or ride!). CBD= central business district, must be an Aussie colloquialism for 'city centre'. Yes the CBR is my first bike, can't wait to spend some hours on her :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I guess I heard mostly that the weather is really nice and temperate. Anyways great to have you here on the forum.

Any plans for mods to your bike?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ortega :) I haven't thought too much about mods to the bike just yet. It's fairly quiet in the normal rev range, so I might look into a slip-on to let other drivers know I'm there (especially with the bike being all black and not highly visible). Other than that, some sort of luggage arrangement is all I think I'll need. A simple tail bag should do the trick. Any recommendations?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts