Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I sold my 300 a year ago and I just came across some heavy duty forks springs(Sonic) I still have-they are for riders around 200+lbs fits all CBR 250- 300's and 300 Ninja's--they cost me $100 I have no use for them so $20 includes shipping in the USA only--PM me

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just read my post about giving away the springs-sorry not worth my time to package them up bring to post office to loose money- postage now I think would be more than $20 if you were local South Louisiana I'd give them to you-besides you may not even need them I weigh 200lbs and thought I needed them-in the end all the forks needed were more preload I made 10mm longer spacers that along made the forks much better than the HD springs--but If your north of 200 lbs than yes stiffer springs would be in order--if you still want them $40 is the cheapest I can go postage paid lower 48

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell you what if you can figure out how payment is to be made-I'll take the box to the post office and see how much it would cost and we will go them there--e mail your postal info to [email protected]

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Springs are available again they are Sonic .80kg-cost $120 sell for $45 postage paid ONLY in the lower 48 USA by US postal money order

1 - 7 of 7 Posts