Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a 2015 honda 300r, this is my girls bike but i think both of us love it all the same. I have a 07 honda 1k that recently passed :( (i dropped the the #3 rod and it tore my bottom engine case to shreds) but got roughly 64k out of her. so me and my girl have been using this on and off to get back and forth to work. i think it is an awesome bike and really fun to ride. i have been searching already through this form for upgrade ideals and what nots, and this site i have to say is super awesome with the info...keep it up!! see you in the forums

-Rue

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rue, glad you like what you've read so far. A few of us have been messing about with our 300's for well over a year now so there's heaps of mods and such like to dip into here. Enjoy.

Reactions: D.j. Rusan

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Seasons Greeting to Rue and his girl from Canada's East Coast. A few people here have gone from bigger bikes and down sized to the little Wee Bee R. ;)
This is a great place as kiwi said for info on our little bikes. Sorry to hear about your 1000 R..was that 64000 KMS or Miles?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seasons Greeting to Rue and his girl from Canada's East Coast. A few people here have gone from bigger bikes and down sized to the little Wee Bee R. ;)
This is a great place as kiwi said for info on our little bikes. Sorry to hear about your 1000 R..was that 64000 KMS or Miles?
Miles. It was a sad day. But i got an 08 on the way after feb

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Good for you...are you keeping the 07 for spare parts?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome.

What's the #3 rod, and how did the incident happen if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No i am going to rebuild the engine on the 07 CDNHONDAR, and yes it was the connecting rod fanatic, and it happened while i was heading into work. i have been running her on the track for the past 2 years and communting to work, and weekend riding..she was a tank, but for the way that i was pushing her on the track, and with all the riding, it was only a matter of time lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts