Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello! new to the forums! had my black/yellow 300ra brand new for about 2500kms now. it's my first bike, and love it for commuting and for fun rides around the city. Got it in August last year (?) Really learning a lot on this bike. it's my first one so I'm loving it. my dogs love riding it almost as much as I do. I plan on keeping this bike for city use. But I do plan on getting something bigger later on for longer drives. but the 300 will be around for a long long time.

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The black and yellow special edition is proving a popular option for obvious reasons, very striking and something a bit different for Honda.

Is it possible to ride all year round in Edmonton? I'd imagine your winters are quite harsh up there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not all year, no. :( we can get 3-4 months of beautiful riding weather, then 2 or 3 maybe days, but majority of the year is cold. like sometimes we have 8 months of winter x.x snow and ice. so naturally, I ride as much as I can, when I can.

btw I just recently learned that my dogs like riding as well, I put them in my backpack and wear it like a baby carrier in the front. so now when I ask them if they want to go for a motorcycle ride, they get excited and run to the backpack xD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts